Our promise to you.
With Cannabox, you won’t pay less anywhere else. We’re committed to providing you an excellent experience, each time you shop with us. Each day, we compare the prices of our products to make sure you’re getting a great deal for a great price, without sacrificing quality.
Cannabox Price Guarantee
If you find an identical product with a lower advertised price, let us know prior to your purchase or within 24 hours after your purchase! We will be happy to consider any price match request.
Here’s How Our Guarantee Works:
Visit cannabox.com to find the in-stock, identical product (brand, size, quantity) you want to price match to a competitor.
- Competitor’s website URL or advertisement
- Item name
- Competitor’s lower price clearly indicated
Once we’ve verified the product and found competing prices are in line with our Price Match Guarantee, we will honor the price match at our discretion. If the price match request is brought to our attention after the purchase, we will issue a store credit or refund equal to the difference between our price and the competitor’s price for identical items and quantities.
Price Match Guarantee: Guidelines, Limitations, & Exclusions
The price match guarantee is issued at our discretion. Cannabox reserves the right to reject any price match that cannot be verified by proof in line with our guidelines, limitations, and exclusions.
- The price for a product must be listed and valid at the time for verification. We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability.
- The product must be identical in quality, brand, size, and quantity. It must be in stock at the time of verification.
- Please provide the entire advertisement or URL for proof of price. Original receipts or packing slips are required for price adjustments after purchase.
- Lower, advertised prices from competitors can come with inflated shipping, handling, and other hidden costs which may raise the final competitor price. Cannabox reserves the right to verify comparable shipping and handling when analyzing lowest price.
- Competitor clearance, closeout, liquidation sales, damaged, used, open package, refurbished, or pre-owned items.
- Amazon, eBay, Walmart, or special member club pricing.
- Pricing due to typographical errors, competitor doorbuster/lightening sales, coupon offers, promotional codes, credit card offers, gift card offers, sales tax promotions, free items, rebates, or competitor mail-in offers.