Dry Herb Vaporizers
Firefly 2 Plus
Volcano Vaporizer – Hybrid
Crafty+ Vaporizer by Storz & Bickel
Pax 3 Basic Kit
Pax 3 Complete Kit
Volcano Vaporizer – Classic
Crafty Portable Vaporizer
Yocan Hive 2.0
A dry herb vaporizer is a device that is used to vaporize the active ingredients in herbs, such as cannabis, for the purpose of inhalation. These devices work by heating the herbs to a temperature that is hot enough to release the active compounds, but not hot enough to cause combustion. This results in the production of vapor that can be inhaled, as opposed to smoke.
There are several different types of dry herb vaporizers on the market, each with their own unique features and benefits. Some of the most popular types include:
- Portable vaporizers: These are small, handheld devices that are designed for on-the-go use. They are typically powered by batteries and can be easily carried in a pocket or purse.
- Desktop vaporizers: These are larger, more powerful devices that are designed to be used at home. They typically plug into an outlet and can be used with a variety of different types of herbs.
- Pen vaporizers: These are small, pen-shaped devices that are designed to be used with dry herbs. They are similar in size and shape to e-cigarettes and can be easily carried in a pocket or purse.
There are many benefits to using a dry herb vaporizer over traditional smoking methods. Some of the most notable benefits include:
- Health: Vaporizing herbs at lower temperatures than combustion reduces the production of harmful toxins and carcinogens.
- Discreetness: Vaporized herb is less pungent than smoke, making it less noticeable and more discreet to use.
- Flavor: Vaporizing herbs preserves more of the natural flavors and aromas than smoking.
- Efficiency: Vaporizing herbs allows for more efficient use of the material as the vapor contains a higher concentration of active compounds than smoke.
When it comes to purchasing a dry herb vaporizer, there are a few things to consider. Some of the most important factors include:
- Price: Dry herb vaporizers can range in price from around $50 to several hundred dollars.
- Size and portability: Consider how portable you want your vaporizer to be, and whether you’re looking for a small and discreet device or a larger, more powerful desktop vaporizer.
- Temperature control: Some vaporizers offer precise temperature control, which allows you to customize the temperature to your preference and the type of herb you’re using.
- Battery life: If you’re planning to use your vaporizer on the go, look for a device with a long battery life.