If you’ve been with us for some time, you know that April is our favorite month. In fact, it might just be every stoner’s favorite month. Why, you ask? Because of 4/20, of course!
April is also known for providing many regions with a plethora of rain and flourishing flora, which is what inspired this month’s box.
Inspired by rain drops and big puffs (clouds), this glass piece stands at 6.5″ tall and doubles as a dope dab rig and water bong. Simply fill the piece around the percolators located at the bottom, and you’re ready to go! This piece includes a 10mm bowl.
As we introduce this month’s accessories, we will also talk about how each piece is used for those who are new to the world of concentrates.
Shop the Cannabox Raindrop bong here.
Banger + Raindrop Carb Cap (w/ Instructions!)
This box includes some essential dabbing accessories– a banger, as well as a carb cap.
- When finished filling your RainDrop bong to the percolator line, insert your banger and wave the torch throughout the banger at a low setting for around 20-30 seconds– or until the glass appears red-hot. Give around 15 seconds to cool; the banger should be evenly heated.
- In order to check the heat, we recommend placing your hand at a safe distance away from the banger. The heat should feel subtle in the palm of your hand, which is an indicator that your glass is ready to be loaded.
- For those who would rather have an exact measure of when it’s the perfect time to place your concentrates into the banger, we recommend investing in a Terpometer, which helps avoid any harsh puffs.
- Once ready, place a preferred measure of concentrate into the banger. Keep in mind that the more concentrate you include, the more heat is required to maintain an even flow.
- Inhale while your concentrate is being dropped (preferably with a dab tool), and cover immediately with the RainDrop carb cap. Use the hole at the top as you would on a hand pipe– cover with your preferred finger for longer-lasting hits, and release your finger when ready to clear your piece.
- The carb is twisted at the ends for terp pearl compatibility. While terp pearls are not a necessity when smoking concentrate, it’s a fun and useful accessory to have. These small spheres are meant to help increase smoke flow within the banger with each inhale, and circle around the banger in order to avoid keeping any remaining concentrate stagnant.
- If you’re a frequent smoker, you’ve probably dropped one or two of your glass goodies during a sesh. Carb caps are not immune to this! If you find that the tip of your accessory is chipped after a hard drop, it is still fully functional. Carefully rub the tip with sandpaper until it is smooth. Not all tips are rounded evenly (as it is handblown), so just make sure your carb cap is smooth at the ends before proceeding with your sesh.
“Rainy Daze” T-Shirt
This classic white custom Cannabox shirt reads “Rainy Daze” and features blue print. This fun, vintage design was inspired by our rainy-day smoke sessions with close friends, with the sun and cloud being the focal points. Just two buddies having a good time.
Kush “Blueberry” Wraps + Elements King-Sized Papers
Hemp wraps are our go-to alternative to blunts because of how clean, slow-burning, and health-conscious they are. Kush “Blueberry” wraps include two large hemp wraps with no nicotine or tobacco, and are made primarily of Canadian hemp. Elements papers are made of pure rice paper, which means no extra gunk added. Using a thin line of Acacia gum, these papers are easy to roll and pack– did we mention how smooth the hits are?
Monthly Clipper Lighter
Now for the last goodie, the monthly addition of a clipper lighter. This month’s lighter is a metallic gradient, with multiple color options. Each Clipper lighter is refillable and reflintable.